Monday 8 May 2017



Where can I buy, sell or exchange my bitcoins safely in India?

Among the great variety of bitcoins exchange companies that are in India, I could say that  Bitxoxo is the best, and I have been using it as the main platform for exchanging bitcoins for personal use. I would hesitate to recommend it to the person who asked me, I remember at the beginning when I started on this from the cryptocoins, I did not handle enough information about which it was more advisable to do and I was not very clear that they were actually the bitcoins and that so many things could come to do with them.

Until I heard about  Bitxoxo which is a company originated in India that has been concerned with promoting and publicizing the virtual market of bitcoins to people in general. In my opinion, this company is the best exchange of bitcoins in India(and I even dare say that of the world) because it offers the best rate of change of bitcoins and besides this does not charge any kind of commission for the use of its services.

Likewise, this company has proven over time that it is reliable and stable because every time it takes more strength and it becomes more popular worldwide. It should be noted that they offer their service at all times, that is, every day and at all times without exception, making their buying and selling procedures for bitcoins practically in real time, this is something that other companies do not offer.

In addition to all of the above, this company has also created a novel invention called the prepaid bitcoin gift card, which makes giving bitcoins to friends or family is really easy and simple and in this way also able to educate your loved ones about Of this technological advance of bitcoins.

The  Bitxoxo services of buying and selling bitcoins are safe and do not contain personal information of the clients. This protects traders from fraud losses. Negotiators can easily spread to new markets where credit cards are not available or scam rates are unacceptably high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bitcoin is More That a Virtual Coin      In the world, millions of people are already transacting and operating with Bitcoin. The ...